Table Of Content
- CA Intermediate Auditing and Assurance Syllabus 2023
- CA Intermediate Auditing and Assurance Marking Scheme and Exam pattern
- CA Intermediate Auditing and Assurance Weightage Skill-wise 2023
- CA Intermediate Auditing And Assurance Study Material and Practice Manual
- CA Intermediate Auditing And Assurance Past Question Papers with Suggested Answers for May 2023 exams
- CA Intermediate Auditing and Assurance 30:70 assessment 2023
- CA Intermediate Auditing and Assurance Online and Pendrive Classes 2023
- CA Intermediate Results Nov 2022
- CA Intermediate Paper 6 Auditing notes
- About CA course
Paper CA No. 6 Assurance and auditing are intermediate topics. Auditing or reviewing the financial accounts and their entries in order to find abnormalities is one of a CA’s key duties. Through this course, it is necessary to develop a grasp of the auditing process and the capacity to use it in practical settings. The curriculum outlines an intermediate level of training for the student to audit and certify to the financial statements of any company. To build subject mastery, students should focus on this subject from the beginning and repeatedly practice various questions and problems.
We are here to provide you with the thorough compilation of study resources you want if you wish to perform at your best on the 2023 CA Intermediate Auditing and Assurance paper. This compilation contains the subject weights, curriculum, study resources, old questions with suggested answers, RTP, and MTP mock test papers.
CA Intermediate Auditing and Assurance Syllabus 2023
Check the CA Intermediate Auditing Syllabus that you have to prepare for the 2023 exams:
Chapter 1: Nature, Objective and Scope of Audit
Chapter 2: Audit Strategy, Audit Planning and Audit Program
Chapter 3: Audit Documentation and Audit Evidence
Chapter 4: Risk Assessment and Internal Control
Chapter 5: Fraud and Responsibilities of the Auditor in this Regard
Chapter 6: Audit in an Automated Environment
Chapter 7: Audit Sampling
Chapter 8: Analytical Procedures
Chapter 9: Audit of Items of Financial Statements
Chapter 10: The Company Audit
Chapter 11: Audit Report
Chapter 12: Audit of Banks
Chapter 13: Audit of Different Types of Entities
You should thoroughly check the CA Intermediate Auditing and Assurance syllabus to be informed of any revisions to the accounting syllabus. Here you may find the 2023 CA Intermediate auditing test schedule. Students may enroll in the CA Intermediate level once they have completed the CA Foundation Course
CA Intermediate Auditing and Assurance Marking Scheme and Exam pattern
The CA Intermediate Audit paper uses the 30:70 assessment format. As a result, questions worth 30 marks will be multiple-choice questions, while questions worth 70 marks will be based on subjective judgment. The CA Intermediate Auditing and Assurance Marking scheme for 2023 is as follows.
The Question Paper will be in two separates – Part I and Part II.
Part I will be for 30 marks MCQ types and Part II will be of the descriptive type for 70 marks.
You need to complete part I on OMR Sheet and Part II on the descriptive answer sheet.
Part II consists of 5 questions, of which Question No. 1 is Required and the Other 3 Questions Are Optional.
The exam will last three hours, so you should plan your schedule properly.
Send it to the invigilator on time.
When filling out the CA Inter test application, choose the language you want to use for your responses.
CA Intermediate Auditing and Assurance Weightage Skill-wise 2023
You have to prepare for the CA Inter Auditing on 2 different levels.
Make a list of all the possible questions for the first level of the CA Intermediate, such as those that list, define, describe, explain, recognize, identify, classify, and discuss. These kinds of questions will assess your general knowledge and abilities. The weight of these questions in your exam will range from 30% to 55%.
Apply your application and analysis skills by practicing using the ICAI-recommended structure for the CA Intermediate second level assessment. Practice a lot of questions with math in them to hone this skill. In your practice, you should also resolve, compute, identify, and reconcile questions. Approximately 45% to 70% of your final mark will be based on your ability to apply and think critically.
|Subject: Cost and Management Accounting
|Nature of Questions
|Comprehension and Knowledge
|Application and Analytical
CA Intermediate Auditing And Assurance Study Material and Practice Manual
The ICAI’s study materials are the most successful in helping CA candidates pass their tests. Students are not required to go out and get additional books because they are sufficient on their own. Despite the fact that the jargon can be a little difficult to read and understand. With the help of the top study materials for the CA Inter Audit exam for 2023 that are offered here, you will be able to comprehend the syllabus in its entirety. Even your CA Inter results will be impacted by your study habits and techniques. For further details, go to the best CA Intermediate Study material provided by the ICAI.
- Module 1
- Initial Pages
- Chapter 1: Nature, Objective and Scope of Audit
- Chapter 2: Audit Strategy, Audit Planning and Audit Programme
- Chapter 3: Audit Documentation and Audit Evidence
- Chapter 4: Risk Assessment and Internal Control
- Chapter 5: Fraud and Responsibilities of the Auditor in this Regard
- Chapter 6: Audit in an Automated Environment
- Chapter 7: Audit Sampling
- Chapter 8: Analytical Procedures
- Module 2
- Initial Pages
- Chapter 9: Audit of Items of Financial Statements
- Chapter 10: The Company Audit
- Chapter 11: Audit Report
- Chapter 12: Audit of Banks
- Chapter 13: Audit of Different Types of Entities
Check the CA Intermediate study material of all the subjects from here.
CA Intermediate Auditing And Assurance Past Question Papers with Suggested Answers for May 2023 exams
The CA Intermediate exam is the second level of the CA examination. The results of the Intermediate exam are quite challenging, with only 20% of students passing. Completing the question papers from the previous three years that correspond to the ICAI recommended answers is a wonderful way to gauge your level of preparation for the CA Inter Audit paper. You should also look at the suggested response sheet so you may practice answering questions using the format advised by the ICAI.
CA Intermediate Auditing and Assurance 30:70 assessment 2023
Your chances of passing tests with good grades increase as you study more. We are releasing the 30:70 McQ so that you may be ready for the CA Intermediate Auditing and Assurance 2023 Paper under the new updated scheme.
CA Intermediate Auditing and Assurance Online and Pendrive Classes 2023
Vihaan Education is the finest option if you’re looking for the best CA Intermediate Audit Online and Pendrive lessons for 2023 since it offers the best Online lessons and Pendrive classes taught by highly qualified and accomplished instructors who are famous for their first-rate results. You may sign up for reasonably priced CA Intermediate Audit and Assurance Online and Pendrive Classes at Vihaan Education. Online lessons are the most efficient way to save a lot of time in your day because they eliminate the need to drive to a coaching facility, the additional time that students spend talking to friends, and a range of other activities.
CA Intermediate Results Nov 2022
Intermediate CA results are difficult. Only 20% of students really pass the test. Vihaan Education is the most reliable CA Institute with the best outcomes. It has a reputation for constantly churning out excellent AIRs. Each student will receive individualized instruction from the experienced teachers at Vihaan Education to ensure that they fully grasp the material. Vihaan Education also provides the common Mock-test Paper series to help students improve their study skills and gain a better understanding of tests.
CA Intermediate Paper 6 Auditing notes
- Take notes on the chapters that relate to the two key skill areas in two separate ways.
- Take note of the most recent SA update related to the Auditing declaration as well.
- As you review various topics, challenge yourself by asking the hard questions.
Try to use the same exact format for your response as that specified in the answer sheets required by ICAI.
The best CA tutoring is available from Vihaan Education for test preparation. By familiarizing themselves with the subject matter through the sample test paper series and continual revision, students can get good marks.
Leave a comment below or sign up for one of our online courses for better preparation for CA Intermediate exam 6 on Auditing and Assurance in 2021.
About CA course
- The CA program is one of India’s most promising career programs. The Ca course has three levels and is complete. foundation, middle, and ultimate levels in about. Intermediate is the second level of the CA course. You are eligible for this level after completing the foundation level or after passing your graduation level exams through a direct entrance program.The CA Intermediate Syllabus consists of eight papers in total, divided across two sets. The longest paper belongs to the second group’s Paper 6: Auditing and Assurance.Vihaan Education provided the best online and pen drive courses for preparing for the CA exams at all three levels. We employ a systematic study methodology that helps you to pass the intermediate CA tests with distinction. You may also download our Pen Drive lessons for the lowest prices.